Wednesday 4 April 2012

SimpleGPT (simplegpt.com) November 2010 Proof of Payment!

SimpleGPT (http://www.simplegpt.com/members/register.php?ref=pridegirl88) is another GPT website that I use on a regular basis. Simple GPT offers daily clicks, surveys, email submits, free sign ups and various other ways to make money online for free! I have been paid by SimpleGPT several times in the past through PayPal. But the past two times I have opted to be paid through Amazon gift cards as I have been saving them up lately!

You can read my previous full length review on SimpleGPT here, and view previous proof of payments from them here, here and here. The previous proofs of payment are all from Paypal the new ones below are payments I requested be sent as Amazon gift cards - the choice is the users!

So I am here to show my readers that SimpleGPT is still paying their members and I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't all ready.

If you have all ready signed up for SimpleGPT and are looking for similar money making opportunities check out my reviews for FusionCash and PaidTheFastest, because if you like SimpleGPT you will most likely like the two of those as well!

View the original article here:: http://www.scamfreemoneyonline.com/1/post/2010/12/simplegpt-november-2010-proof-of-payment.html

No comments:

Post a Comment