Wednesday 4 April 2012

PaidTopia A New GPT Website I am Trying Out!

I have many more blog entries to write up in the near future, and exciting money making links to share with you in the days and weeks to come. But until then, I wanted to share a new GPT website I recently discovered it is called PaidTopia! It has a low cashout amount of just $5 and offers payments through checks through the postal mail, transferred into your pay pal account or you can turn your money into "points" and make it into a gift card for Amazon.com! So tons of payment options, which is always great to see!

Lots of free offers to complete, no sign up fees, a great referral program!

If you would like to , go ahead and sign up and see what you think about it! So far it seems great to me, and I have enough to cashout all ready! Just trying to earn a bit more before I do, and when I do, I will do a full review!

http://www.paidtopia.com/?ref=pridegirl88


View the original article here:: http://www.scamfreemoneyonline.com/1/post/2010/11/paidtopia-a-new-gpt-website-i-am-trying-out.html

No comments:

Post a Comment